Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Latest Designs Gabriels Vintage Chenille Handmade Themed Quilts

Megan chose "Noah's Ark" for Gabriels nursery theme..  Love It, promptly got on google and searched
for fabrics... found awesome fabric on Etsy.  A fab store: Angelasfabricandtrim... ordered it and it was even
more amazing than the pics!!  This is for his crib.







This next one started with my "Vintage Embroidery Obsession!"  I bought some cute vintage linens featuring
puppies, little boys .. etc.. then decided they were not good enough for my 1st Grandchilds quilt.. So
Grammy had to embroider 2 of the squares to match the vintage chenille I collected and saved for such
a great event!

                                             
                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment