Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Gabriel !! Crochet Baby Hammock Photo Prop

I am a bit nutty when i want to make something without a pattern,
I totally loved those sweet little Crochet baby hammock photo props, but
I am tooo cheap to pay 50 bucks for one when I have basic crochet skills!
SOOOOOO  I decided to make one!! lol.. it was loads of fun.... (not really),
2 weeks later this is what it looks like ..


then the next task was waiting til I had the baby and Mommy was not around so i could surprise her with pics,.... that took some time, and in the meantime
my little pastachetti (nickname for Gabriel) was getting bigger by the minute,




long story short i finally had to just get him in there and snap away.. he's a little big, but the shots came out cute as can be..

No comments:

Post a Comment