Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Hammock Update -- Gabriel bed

Round 2 for baby hammock 1.. I was going to make another one of these Hammocks for Gabriel as I
was sold on the concept after I saw Wyatt immediately stop fussing and fall straight asleep..  So when
Megan & Jordan announced they were expecting our 1st Grandchild i knew i would be making one
for my Grandbaby..  (with their approval, of course).. anyhow long story short, I called Larissa to get
the info for the instructions and where to by the hardware and she offered the use of the one we had
made for Wyatt.. I thought FAB  rather than making another one, sharing among friends is awesome, so
i asked Meg if that would be alright and she said yes..  so I did add the ablone buttons and my hubby
drilled a hole in the wood piece so that the ties could never slip down.. (don't know why were so
freaky it worked beautifully for Wyatt) anyhow here's the pics of the hammock in my bedroom,

which we shared with Gabriel til momma was feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment